The Labour Party Marxists group are hosting a meeting entitled ‘Marx’s Capital – a book for our times?‘ in Northampton on Thursday December 1st. Their speaker will be Mike Macnair, a leading member of the CPGB and author of Revolutionary strategy. He will discuss what we can learn from Marx, in particular volume one of his seminal work Capital. The meeting is on Thursday 1 December, starting at 7.30pm in Room 17, Sunley Conference Centre, Park Campus, University of Northampton, NN2 7AL. You can download a flyer from the LPM website: http://www.labourpartymarxists.org.uk/?page_id=12. We’re promised plenty of time for debate and discussion. Hope to see you there.
- Communist University 2013
- Milton Keynes protest against the bedroom tax: a photo report
- Anti-war anniversary: Party with all-round strategy needed
- Did primitive communism ever really exist?
- Lars Lih on Bolshevism
- General strike: Rebuild the movement
- Communist University 2012 – August 20-26
- Help us take further steps forward – donate
- Joining forces against war and expulsions
- Iran: imperialism finds new pretext for threats
- Public meeting: no war on Iran
- War threats intensify
- Galloway shows what can be done
- Osborne’s budget: revenge of trickledown economics
- Fresh attacks as unions retreat