John Rees of the Stop the War Coalition outlines why imperialist intervention into Lybia would be a disaster for the revolutionary movement.
- Communist University 2013
- Milton Keynes protest against the bedroom tax: a photo report
- Anti-war anniversary: Party with all-round strategy needed
- Did primitive communism ever really exist?
- Lars Lih on Bolshevism
- General strike: Rebuild the movement
- Communist University 2012 – August 20-26
- Help us take further steps forward – donate
- Joining forces against war and expulsions
- Iran: imperialism finds new pretext for threats
- Public meeting: no war on Iran
- War threats intensify
- Galloway shows what can be done
- Osborne’s budget: revenge of trickledown economics
- Fresh attacks as unions retreat